In South Charente, less than an hour from Angoulême and Bordeaux between Périgord and Aquitaine, we offer you, nestled in the heart of an exceptional terroir, this magnificent property built on a 144 hectare hunting estate for lovers of nature.
This exceptional property is made up of a fortified house and its 13th century tower, as well as a guest house, and numerous outbuildings.
- The Main house on approximately 570 m2 of living space, fully restored in the know-how and respect for traditions with the artisans of the region, is composed on the ground floor of four bedrooms with their private bathroom, on the first floor a living room, a billiard room, an armory, a large fitted kitchen opening onto a double reception, and on the top floor, a master bedroom with its dressing room and bathroom, and a large converted attic.
The double reception opens onto a large terrace offering a very nice view of the landscaped park area and the infinity pool.
A pool house completes the swimming pool.
- The guest house with an area of approximately 91 m2 includes a patio and is composed on the ground floor: an entrance hall, an equipped kitchen, a living room, dining room, a bedroom, a bathroom, toilet.
Upstairs: a bedroom, its dressing room and its bathroom, toilet.
- The solid outbuildings with an area of approximately 965m2 are made up of three buildings: a barn, a shed, and a set comprising a stake, a workshop, an attic, a stable, a dryer, a kennel, a equipped studio and offices.
All of the roofs having been renovated are in perfect condition.
- The partially enclosed 144-hectare hunting area, crossed by a river, is served by a network of private paths, including on-site watchtowers, a motorized "palombière", pre-release aviaries, an English aviary electrified on one hectare, several plots of "agrainages", two fish ponds for fishing of 1.9ha and 0.5ha.
* (58ha) in wood and coppice comprising multiple species as well as poplar and pine wood cuttings,
* (28ha) of moors and meadows with a preserved ecosystem where a diverse fauna flourishes. Roe deer, Stags, Boars, Hares, Rabbits, pheasants, partridges, woodcock, wood pigeons.
* (56 ha) of land partly used as crops for wildlife.
An exceptional property to come and visit.
-Heating and hot water by oil-fired boiler.
- Infinity pool and beach.
- Wells on groundwater
Access: Bordeaux Mérignac airport - Bordeaux or Angoulême TGV station (2 hours from Paris) - A10 motorway
Price: 2.295.000 € (fees included seller charge)
No information available